Hat Hewitt ,
Strength & Conditioning Coach, Sports Therapist
Co-Owner of CrossFit Watford.
Welcome back everyone to Episode 55.
So with isolation forcing us all to assume a more home based approach to life over the next while we at The Humble Coach Podcast hope to help give you all some calm respite, education and positivity with our upcoming episodes .
And positivity is what we got in bucket loads in this episode.
In today's episode i was privileged to talk with an inspiring coach and person in Hat Hewitt.
Hat has a unique perspective on all things CrossFit , Sports Therapy , High Level performance and competition but also has some of the strongest intrinsic motivation i have ever encountered.
Time to get inspired folks!
Hope you guys enjoy the episode .
In this episode we got to chat about some of the following topics :
- Hat's High performance background and how and why she got into Coaching.
- Professional Sport to CrossFit. How ? Why? When?
- Competing and the changing landscape of CrossFit competition.
- Sports Therapy and CrossFit.
- Some of the challenges and possibilities regarding Sports Therapy and CrossFit and the value of her MAP ONLINE program.
- Life challenges , Perspective and @dayointhelifeoflaws .
- What Hat is focusing on during these uncertain times and what we can all learn from them? .
To find out more about Hat check out the links below.
Massive thank you to Hat for joining me on this episode .
I really appreciate you taking the time to chat and help us keep our spirits up during this tough time!
Thanks Hat! :)
Hope you enjoy the show folks and if you are enjoying the podcast don't forget to hit the Subscribe button!
Until next time folks,
Much Love as always,
Your Humble Coach