Lorna Heyes ,
Owner of CrossFit West Dublin
Ireland's First CrossFit Level 3 Trainer
Welcome back folks to Episode 39 where i am joined by the awesome Lorna Heyes of CrossFit West Dublin.
Lorna has been a consistent positive presence in the Irish CrossFit Community over the years and has recently joined a very special group of top class coaches by attaining the CrossFit Level 3 Trainer Qualification.
In this episode i got a chance to chat to her about a nice array of topics so hope you guys all enjoy the show.
In this episode we got to chat about some of the following topics
- Lorna's background and how she got into coaching.
- Her thoughts on the CrossFit Level 2 & 3 and how valuable they are to improve you as a coach.
- Her preparation strategy for the Level 3 Exam
- Her thoughts on how she has gained vital feedback from more focused Coaching development for herself and her newer coaches.
- Her work with Corporate wellness clients
- Her ethos of People First Fitness which has been paying massive dividends in her members progress.
- The CrossFit West Dublin "CrossFit Passport" which has been a brilliant addition to help introduce people to their gym.
To find out more about Lorna and some of the great work she and her affiliate does
check out some of the links below.
CrossFit West Dublin Website
Total Wellness Website
It was awesome to chat to you Lorna and thank you so much for taking the time to join me for a great chat.
Looking forward to putting lots of those ideas into practice!
Hope you enjoy the show folks and if you are enjoying the podcast don't forget to hit the Subscribe button!
Until next time folks,
Much Love as always,
Your Humble Coach