Sports Coach & Therapist at James Jowsey Training and REDPILL Training
On this epsiode i had the pleasure of chatting to the one and only James Jowsey.
James currently works with some of the best CrossFit athletes in the world as well as a variety of other high level athletes focusing on performance improvement and education based on solid scientific principles as well as working along side the world renowned Coach Phil Mansfield (http://www.mansfieldsportsinstitut.dk/) at REDPILL Training.
He currently works with the following atheletes to name a few.
In this episode we got to chat about some of the following topics
- His entry into Coaching from a professional sport background
- His thoughts on the current fitness landscape
- His preferred coaching style and why he believes that having a
Principles based coaching approach is vital for helping anyone you work with.
- Why he loves working with competitive athletes and his thoughts on the current CrossFit competitive landscape
- His thoughts on areas that CrossFit athletes can improve on
and lots more!!
Where to find out more about James
Massive thanks to james for joining me on what was one fo the most enjoyable episodes yet.
James is a brilliant coach and i wish him all the best with his athletes this season.
Hope you enjoy the show folks and if you are enjoying the podcast don't forget to hit the Subscribe button!
Until next time folks,
Much Love as always,
Your Humble Coach