December 22, 2017
Episode #23 is here folks and it's one of the best yet!!!!!
In this episode i am joined by the phenomenally talented
Founder & CEO of Working Against Gravity.
Adee has a vast array of experience gained from both working with some of the fittest people on the planet as well as helping a huge amount of regular people improve their health and wellbeing.
She currently works as Nutrition Coach with some of the best athletes in the world including
Reigning Fittest Woman on Earth
to name just a few.
In this episode we spoke about the following :
- Her background and her personal nutrition success story which ignited her interest Nutrition Coaching.
- Her favourite part of her current role as not just a nutrition coach but also as a business owner .
- The value of some of her favourite mediums for helping business owners to work better.
- Her thoughts on working with The best CrossFit athletes in the world and how they really are just amazingly professional humans who are a work in progress like the rest of us !
- Her thoughts on short term challenges and the value of their use depending on the context used in.
- Important lessons from the best athletes in the world.
- Her thoughts on the importance of coaching the individual holistically with a nod to some real life nutrition habits that are the building blocks of your clients progress.
- Recommendations for coaches who may be getting started in the nutrition coaching business and thoughts on scalability and the value of positivity and humility when getting your business going.
- Her thoughts on some of the changes in the CrossFit world over the past number of years.
- Her thoughts on some areas that have helped regular people improve their halth and wellness and have given them a place of safety to make progress.
- Her favourite Breakfast,Lunch & Dinner!!
- Some of her favourite Books and Coaches!!
- The next step in her own coaching development.
- Final lessons for all coaches and the “Writing reflex” !!!!
Where to find out more about Adee & Working Against Gravity
Adee's Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/adeecazayoux/?hl=en
Working Against Gravity Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/workingagainstgravity/?hl=en
WAG Website : http://www.workingagainstgravity.com/
Resources mentioned in this episode.
Michael Cazayoux ( Brute Strength) -
Annie Lalla -
Enders Game -
The Hungry Brain : Outsmarting the instincts that make us overeat -
Masters of Scale with Reid Hoffman - Bonus Uncut Interview with Facebooks Mark Zuckerberg
Thanks so much to Adee for joining me in a great episode.
I hope you guys all enjoy the show and get some good info that will help you in your practice as an athlete or a coach.
Until next time Folks,
Much Love ,
Your Humble Coach